[ltp] DRI Debian packages

gustavo linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Tue, 18 Nov 2003 13:38:15 +0200

 Hello

 I want install the debian package from  dri-trunk
<http://people.debian.org/%7Edaenzer/dri-trunk/>  , my doubt is the next:
  In the explication
<http://dri.sourceforge.net/snapshots/README.Debian>  say the next:
         Install the xserver-xfree86-dri-trunk and
         xlibmesa-gl1-dri-trunk/xlibmesa3-dri-trunk packages and build
the DRM from the
         drm-trunk-module-src package (most conveniently using
kernel-package).
 But in the  dri-trunk <http://people.debian.org/%7Edaenzer/dri-trunk/>
isn't any package "xlibmesa-gl1-dri-trunk"  there are the packages
"xlibmesa3-dri-trunk" and "xlibmesa-dev-dri-trunk". This last one
include the "xlibmesa-gl.." ???
  And my second question is if I must upgrade my xfree to version '4.2'
or if can stay with
my current version '4.1' and install the package
"xserver-xfree86-dri-trunk" from dri-trunk
<http://people.debian.org/%7Edaenzer/dri-trunk/> .

 And finally If I need upgrade first my xfree, which packages I need to
upgrade, I mean
only "xfree86-common", "xlibmesa-dev", "xlibmesa3", "xfonts-scalable",
"xlibs" and
"xserver-xfree86" is enought or I need somethink  else.
--
Regards.
gustavo halperin

Tel:      972-4-829-2334