[ltp] the purpose or advantage of suspend and hibernation

Robert Hajime Lanning linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Thu, 20 Nov 2003 19:50:23 -0800 (PST)

My thinkpad hasn't been rebooted in 3 months.  And that was because I
was messing with kernel build options.

I don't have any stuck resources.  Memory leaks are on a per application
basis.  (I don't think the kernel has a memory leak.)

Why would you need filesystem checks, unless you crashed your system with
out syncing.

<quote who="Kelvin KAN">