[ltp] Good printer for R32 Thinkpad running Debian 'testing'?

James Knott linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Fri, 21 Nov 2003 18:45:27 -0500

I have a Canon S600, which works well.  I haven't had a problem with
cartridges losing their prime.  Also Canon tends to be cheaper than many
others to operate and has separate tanks for each colour.