[ltp] PST Bootdisk for 600E

James McKenzie linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Sat, 29 Nov 2003 17:14:31 -0700

All:

To create the "ps2.exe" disk is a two part process:

1. Create a boot disk.  Under Windows98 this is done from  Control
Panel, select the Add/Remove Program Properties icon and then the
Startup Disk.  Create a System disk using the Create Disk  button.

2.  Once the disk finishes, add the PS2.exe program which is located in
the C:\Program Files\Thinkpad\Utilities folder.  You can use the File
Search function on the Start menu to find this program.  Using the file
copy function copy the file to the floppy.

Put this floppy in a secure place and use it only when you need to
change the startup options on your system.

James McKenzie