[ltp] T40 - Consensus on the blank screen coma (LCD sleep) issue?

Hartwig, Thomas linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Sun, 05 Oct 2003 00:29:36 +0200

I'm not finaly sure, but as I mentioned in an earlier posting I think
you should turn off CONFIG_APM_DISPLAY_BLANK in your kernel config.

Look at the thread "[ltp] T40: Suspend/Resume and Standby now
working...", there you will find sample config files and dicussions
about it.

Greetings
Thomas