[ltp] X freezing and CAPS LED blinking pattern?

Thu, 09 Oct 2003 00:42:10 +0100

Actually, if you're getting all the Keyboard LEDs flashing, it's a
kernel panic. Not a good sign!

If X freezes, you should normally get some response to
Alt-Sysrq-{R,S,U,B}, whereas a kernel panic will not.

Good luck.

Richard

--
rn214@hermes.cam.ac.uk  **  http://www.richardneill.org
Richard Neill, Trinity College, Cambridge, CB21TQ, U.K.