[ltp] 2.6 patch to airo_mpi.c

Aaron Mulder linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Sun, 12 Oct 2003 18:45:07 -0400 (EDT)

	This doesn't answer your question, but I guess it's a clue...

	current->sigmask_lock was also the problem that prevented this
from applying to the Red Hat 9 2.4.20-x kernel.  At that time, the
"sigmask" variable was in use for many of the other CPU architectures
(Alpha, etc.) but not i386.  It seems to have migrated to i386 between
2.4.20 and 2.4.22 -- not sure about 2.6.  It seems like the change was
related to stability -- avoiding things treading on each other.

Aaron