[ltp] Thinkpad 600E roll call...

James McKenzie linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Sun, 12 Oct 2003 16:37:07 -0700

The 600E is the "only" IBM certified Linux laptop.  I used one for that
purpose until I picked up an A22p.  The only problem that I've found is
with the batteries.  I just had one that is over three years old die.
Only the two cells close to the processor were bad.  I'm thinking of
rebuilding the battery rather than buying a new one.

James McKenzie