[ltp] T30 and a/b/g miniPci woes

Ramon Casellas linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Mon, 13 Oct 2003 21:45:38 +0200 (CEST)

Hi Pete,All,

This links may come useful:

http://www.ussg.iu.edu/hypermail/linux/kernel/0305.3/1538.html
http://www.ussg.iu.edu/hypermail/linux/kernel/0306.0/0637.html
http://www.ussg.iu.edu/hypermail/linux/kernel/0306.0/0653.html
http://www.ussg.iu.edu/hypermail/linux/kernel/0306.0/0707.html

I'm sorry I'm not giving you a "good" answer, but maybe you can contact
these people and discuss about it (although Alan Cox may be a little
unresponsive right now :)

Best regards,
R.

// Ramon Casellas 		GET/ENST/INFRES/RHD/C206
// casellas@infres.enst.fr 	Telf 00 33 (0)1 45 81 75 88
// 46, rue Barrault 75635 	Paris Cedex 13