[ltp] Building 2.4.22, 2.6.0-test7 - in vain

Eric Covener linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Mon, 13 Oct 2003 14:08:09 -0400 (EDT)

I've had no such troubles with 2.4.22.  Perhaps you should add an
EXTRAVERSION to your kernel version or clean out /lib/modules/<version>
between attempts at compiling the same level.

--
Eric Covener
covener@cede.psu.edu