[ltp] Re: 2.6 patch to airo_mpi.c

Aaron Mulder linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Mon, 13 Oct 2003 15:13:14 -0400 (EDT)

	This is the same result I had with 2.4.22 -- though I considered
that to be "doesn't work" since I have to use DHCP.  There was a message
somewhere claiming that Pump worked, but it hasn't been distributed for a
while so I just gave up and went back to the Cisco driver.

	Do you know what BIOS you have on your Cisco card?  Mine is
5.0.0.3 I think.  I wondered if that accounted for the failure (I think
the card originally shipped with a different BIOS, but you don't seem to
be able to download it anywhere).

Aaron