[ltp] New 770 user

Fri, 17 Oct 2003 11:12:05 +0300

--Dxnq1zWXvFF0Q93v

On Thu, Oct 16, 2003 at 09:01:02PM +0100, Glyn Kennington wrote:
> Ajai Khattri wrote:
> > >I really liked my 770E - great machine - enjoy!
> > Its is a good machine - especially love the feel of the keyboard though=
=20
> > the ESCAPE key is too far away for me (I keep hitting F1 in vi ;-)
>=20
> I used to suffer the same problem on my 760.  Then I remembered that
> Ctrl-[ has the same effect, and can be pressed by using both littlest
> fingers, without moving either hand away from their normal position.

When I had the same problem on my 755CD, I put a `map <f1> <nop>' in my
=2Evimrc ;-)  I also used to mix up Fn and Ctrl at the beginning.  Now I
just love Thinkpad keyboards.

Marius Gedminas
--=20
The memory management on the PowerPC can be used to frighten small children.
		-- Linus Torvalds

--Dxnq1zWXvFF0Q93v

--Dxnq1zWXvFF0Q93v--