[ltp] Sound Card Problems On Linux MDK 9.1: I'm a newbie

Analabha Roy linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Tue, 21 Oct 2003 00:30:56 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

 One other qt. Is there ANY pnp hardware on a Thinkpad 770z? I have a USB external CDRW
connected also. If I disable the  fast boot thingie then will it affect ecternal USB
connections? I'm afraid I know nothin of such things so I ask.
Thanks