[ltp] Sound Card Problems On Linux MDK 9.1: I'm a newbie

Analabha Roy linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Wed, 22 Oct 2003 01:31:20 -0700 (PDT)

 EUREKA!!!

 For the first time, beautiful sound played in my linux!!!

 That IBM webpage was right on the money. I had to choose a different driver & disable
quick boot in the BIOS menu.

 Thanks a lot for your help everybody!