[ltp] backing up a laptop

Tod Harter linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Wed, 22 Oct 2003 13:26:12 -0400

You might try playing around with 'mondo', which is a tool for building backup
iso-9660 images, and restoring them. It can build a bootable image that will
let you get yourself back up to where you were, you can also give boot
options that let you manually repartition before restore, etc. Its proven
pretty handy in a lot of shops for bare metal recovery.

On Wednesday 22 October 2003 03:14 am, Alexander Gran wrote:

--
Tod Harter
Giant Electronic Brain