[ltp] Re: R40 with external TFT display...

Thomas Besser linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Wed, 22 Oct 2003 21:09:26 +0200

Am Mittwoch, 22. Oktober 2003 13:45 schrieb Rolf Offermanns:
> > It is possible to deactivate the internal display and switch to a higher
> > resolution? If yes, how I have to configure X? Any URL, config file or  >
> > tips for me?
>
> Just set the X resolution to 1280x1024 in the config file. X will pick this
> one on the TFT and still use the 1024x768 for the internal display.

Mmmh, that doesn't worked for me. Then TFT had then the same resolution as the
internal display.

Which X Version do you use? Do you have also a R40 with the same graphic chip?
It would be nice, if you could send me your XF86Config-4 file. Probably as
PM.

Thanx...
Thomas