[ltp] Re: R40 with external TFT display...

Michael Chase-Salerno linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Wed, 22 Oct 2003 15:26:01 -0400

Try cycling through the display configs (Fn F7). If I recall, it will
only display at the higher resolution if the external display is the
only one enabled. That is, X runs at the highest resolution that ALL
active displays can support.

Mike

--
Michael Chase-Salerno           bratac@us.ibm.com
IBM Linux Technology Center     Poughkeepsie, NY