[ltp] Suspend on T40, 2.6.0-test8

Jordan Benjamin linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Fri, 24 Oct 2003 13:33:42 -0700

It works! I can barely believe it! Kernel 2.6.0-test8-mm1, XFree86
4.3.99.14 with radeon driver, vesafb console (radeonfb is broken again
in test8-mm1). I have everything compiled directly into the kernel,
including ethernet and sound, and it seems fine. All I have to do is
close the lid in an X windows session and it goes to sleep -- haven't
tried with the console yet.

Now for the madwifi and VPN...anyway, thanks for your help everyone!

Jordan