[ltp] T23 and Suse Live Eval disk?

jens linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Sun, 26 Oct 2003 21:26:38 +0100

You need the newest bios-update! In older versions you get problems like
yours because of acpi is activated in standard.
On boot set the parameters  acpi=off apm=on. Now it will works without
problems.

Also you can see my discription about SuSE 8.1 and 8.2 on
http://tuxmobil.de/ibm_t23.html but it's only in german. :(

A few days ago i'll write the same for Mandrake 9.1 and 9.2! Now i get
no problems with Mandrake 9.1.

Jens