[ltp] T23 and Suse Live Eval disk?

jens linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Sun, 26 Oct 2003 22:36:11 +0100

Am Sonntag, 26. Oktober 2003 23:18 schrieb Andr=E9 Wyrwa:
> Did i get that right here an on your page that your SuSE runs with
> ACPI working on a T23? Does yours show the battery state then and
> processor data like temperature or speed?
In the past i'm using SuSE with apm=3Doff acpi=3Don.  =20
It showed me the battery state without problems.=20
I'm not sure but information about processor data you'll get from=20
tpctl?!=20
> If it also works under Mandrake, could you pleas send me a dmesg |
> grep "ACPI" of your system?
> Which kernel is that?
Today i'm using Mandrake 9.1 with APM and original-kernel 2.4.21 from=20
cd. Next week I'll testing with the standard acpi options.=20

Jens