[ltp] The X23 -- takes an lickin

Ian McIntosh linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Wed, 29 Oct 2003 17:09:53 -0500

Neat!  Probably a good thing it was powered down.

I've had great luck with a T23.  It has survived a beer exploding all
over the keyboard, a bike crash, plenty of smaller dings while walking
around or being set down in my backpack, and a 2 year old hitting the
screen.  I use it in cars, on planes, and on the subway all the time.

Still 100% reliable and with no visible damage.

I recently sold a Thinkpad 380ED (p166) and hear that it's still running
fine, despite being dropped on the floor several times by its
less-than-gentle teenage girl owner.

-Ian

p.s. I'm new to this list.  Hi everyone!