[ltp] Cisco Wireless and standby

Joel Ebel linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Thu, 30 Oct 2003 16:12:28 -0500

I've got the cisco mpi350 in my T40, and I'm using the cisco driver.
I'm using firmware 5.00.03.  It works fairly well after a fresh boot.
Sometimes it doesn't seem to find the signal just right, but for the
most part, it's ok.  The problem I'm having is after a standby.  When I
resume from standby, nothing about it works.  The proc driver interface
displays garbage for all the fields.  I can't remove the module because
it states it is in use, but I can't find what is using it.

Has anyone experienced this or know what is causing this?  Would
Fabrice/Ben's driver not have this problem?  Is it the firmware version?
  Nobody happens to have found the 5b00.08 firmware as a file have they?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Joel

PS. The pumpkin is already molding! It might not make it to halloween night.