[ltp] T30 Hibernate help needed!!

Hector Socas Navarro linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Wed, 03 Sep 2003 11:22:59 -0600

Hi Michael,

	I tried to use swsusp but I run into trouble because:

1) It's targeted for kernel version 2.4.21 and I have 2.4.20-19.7. I
tried to install it anyway but I got some errors when patching.

2) So I tried to upgrade my kernel to 2.4.21. It's not yet in rpm format
so I had to get the source and compile it. Unfortunately I got some
errors while compiling the modules, so that didn't work. That's actually
very strange because I can compile the 2.4.20-19.7 with no problems and
I used the same .config file for the 2.4.21.

Thanks for trying to help. If you have any other comments on this I'd
like to hear them.

Hector
--
                       Hector Socas-Navarro