[ltp] Re: T30 Hibernate help needed!!

Hector Socas Navarro linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Thu, 04 Sep 2003 21:39:39 -0600

D.

	I'm not sure what might be wrong with you setup. I'd suggest you do it
all over from scratch. Run tphdisk without arguments and follow the
instructions. I think you need a dedicated hibernate partition, do you
have any other files on your /dev/hda1? Perhaps the MBR is interfering
with the process. I suggest you try a different partition (a primary
one, just in case). Try parted if you need to resize partitions.

Just make sure you BACK UP EVERYTHING before messing with your partition
table.

Hector
--
                       Hector Socas-Navarro