[ltp] fuses in TP600E

iriXx linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Sun, 07 Sep 2003 00:49:02 +0100

hi all. long time no thinkpad. i blew the fuse which connects the power
socket to the motherboard in my TP 600E.

apparently it will take 100 quid just for someone to open the top and
look at it, but the fuse itself costs a couple of pounds at Maplins. i
should be able to do this job myself or at least get a mate to help.

can anyone tell me exactly what sort of fuse it would be????

m~
--
  ZZZzz /,`.-'`'    -.  ;-;;,_     HTTP 503: Too Busy

"Do not meddle in the affairs of cats, for they are
subtle and will piss on your computer."
-- Bruce Graham

Musicians say No to RIAA Persecution and Prosecution of Music Lovers!

Sign the petition at http://www.copyleftmedia.org.uk/justsayno/

  .::. www.iriXx.org .::. www.copyleftmedia.org.uk .::.