[ltp] fuses in TP600E

Hafþór Hilmarsson linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Mon, 8 Sep 2003 08:22:27 -0000

they have not broken it you can still find it there..

This is my model
http://www-3.ibm.com/pc/support/site.wss/quickPath.do?quickPathEntry=2373-22g&Go.x=3&Go.y=12

Look on the right side you can enter you no there.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Carl Friedberg" <friedberg@comets.com>
To: "linux-thinkpad" <linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org>
Sent: Sunday, September 07, 2003 3:44 AM
Subject: RE: [ltp] fuses in TP600E

> I was going to give you my link to IBM support pages, but I tried it
first, and it no longer works.

> I wish you luck. What i used to do was this:
>
> www.pc.ibm.com/support?page=IBM+PC
>
> On the right, there was a text box where you can enter the model / type
(e.g. 2626ENU); and it brought you to a page for that model. From there, you
could select online publications, and then download the hardware (factory)
manual in PDF format. That had every part number for the model. Then, you
can search for the part. In your case, it would have step-by-step
instructions on replacing the fuse, I'm sure.

> It's unbelievable that IBM, which has every PC technical support manual
online, has broken this sytem.

> Anyone on this list from IBM? Can you explain how to do this now?
>
> Sorry, I don't know how to do this anymore. This link worked last week.
and for about 5 years before that...