[ltp] Xircom RE-100 PCMCIA net card on ThinkPad 380XD

Mauro Maroni linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Thu, 11 Sep 2003 02:02:44 -0300 (ART)

I have a similar problem: I have a xircom ethernet card (pcmcia) that is
automatically recognized by the xirc2ps_cs module, but I have to disable
if I want to use the modem (ACP mwave 3780)

Im running slackware 9.0 with 2.4.22 in a Thinkpad 600E

Any idea?

Thanks
Mauro