[ltp] Installing Linux on a TP40 (2373-75U)

Jens Kirch linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Thu, 11 Sep 2003 14:22:31 +0200 (MEST)

Hi,

I have successfully resized mz partition on my T40p with WinXP and the
service partition. Do not unhide the service partition, becasue you might loose
it.
For me it worked fine using PM 8.0

Regards,
         Jens