[ltp] Mini-PCI 802.11b on R40?

Dan Borello linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Mon, 15 Sep 2003 13:01:07 -0500

I used the cisco card in my T40 with no problems in the bios.  There are two good drivers out.  I was unable to get gnome wireless's applet to view signal strength but otherwise had no problems.  There are reports of it having troubles with a large amount of traffic (over an hour).

http://www.cdw.com/shop/products/default.asp?EDC=421792

I ordered that one, the thinkpad accepted it.

dan