[ltp] Bluetooth mice with t40?

Joel Ebel linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Tue, 16 Sep 2003 13:28:30 -0400

I use a microsoft bluetooth mouse with my T40 using the internal
bluetooth.  It works great in windows.  I haven't spent enough time to
get it running in linux, but this guy has:

http://www.visi.com/~pmk/msbtkb-linux.html

I'm not aware of other good bluetooth mice.  Logitech makes the cordless
presenter, that I don't consider a mouse, and Apple now has one that
only has one button, but I prefer 5 and a wheel.

Joel