[ltp] ISDN card

Tod Harter linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Wed, 17 Sep 2003 08:03:48 -0400

There is a file in /etc/pcmcia on most distros, I think its 'config' or
somesuch (not on my laptop now to poke around and refresh my memory). In this
file is a list of every supported card. Its just a big text file that tells
card services what drivers to load based on what string the card returns in
response to an ident. You can use cardctl (with I believe the 'ident'
command) to figure that part out. The other part is obviously having the
driver itself...

--
Tod Harter
Giant Electronic Brain