[ltp] Thinkpad T40 screen goes dead under Red Hat 9 ..

Carl Friedberg linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Mon, 22 Sep 2003 21:43:07 -0400

Perhaps these links gleaned from Google could be of some help; if so
please let us know...

http://acpi.sourceforge.net/documentation/howto.html

http://acpi.sourceforge.net/documentation/howto.html

>From the howto, more references:

If you would like more information on power management
 in laptops, check out the resources on tuxmobil.org.

http://www.tuxmobil.org/

Specifically: Power Management with Linux - APM, ACPI,
PMU
http://tuxmobil.org/apm_linux.html and
 the Hardware in Detail section

http://tuxmobil.org/Mobile-Guide.db/mobile-guide-p2c1-hardware-in-detail.html