[ltp] Thinkpad T40 screen goes dead under Red Hat 9 ..

Stefan Farestam linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Tue, 23 Sep 2003 10:37:32 -0700

Hi Brad,

I tried to follow your advice, but I still have problems. Here
is an excerpt from my "/etc/X11/XF86Config":

Section "Module"
        Load  "dbe"
        Load  "extmod"
        Load  "vesa"
        Load  "glx"
        Load  "record"
        Load  "freetype"
        Load  "type1"
EndSection
                                                                                Does this correspond to what you have? If not, can you list it
so that I can try your exact same setup?

Thanks,
Stefan