[ltp] T40p Crashing

Peter Theunis linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Tue, 23 Sep 2003 13:21:23 -0700

I've been running 2.4.22-pac1 for the last 2 weeks on my 2373-94U (1Gb of RAM, one extra 512Mb crucial stick) and it works quite well.
It unexpectedly restarted once while i was editing a file with vi..very weird, but besides that the system is quite stable.
I run 3-4 UML instances and keep the system quite busy, no stability problems.
I use apm and I am a heavy suspend/resume user.

peter