[ltp] Low Typematic-Rate after suspend

Frederic Gaus linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Thu, 25 Sep 2003 00:35:09 +0200

--rwEMma7ioTxnRzrJ

On Wed, Sep 24, 2003 at 02:33:24PM -0700, Peter Theunis wrote:
> If your apmd version supports new-style event.d directories, try this:
>=20
> create a script in /etc/apm/event.d; i.e: keyboard_resume.sh
>=20
> containing the following:
> <CODE>
>=20
> #!/bin/sh
> =20
> if [ "$1" =3D "resume" ]; then
> /sbin/kbdrate -r 30.0
> fi
>=20
> </CODE>
This event.d directory exists on my system. So I created that file ..=20
but there seems to be no effect of it.=20

I also tried to put this file into /etc/apm/resume.d .. but no effect at
all. I still get slow keyrate after resume

Simply writing /sbin/kbdrate -r 30.0 in the script (without the if)
stays without any effect.=20

Who can help me?

Freddy
>=20
> If your apmd version doesn't support that directory layout, have a look a=
t /etc/apm/apmd_proxy to figure out what you should do,