[ltp] T30 Linux 2.6.0 Trackpoint

Frank Schaeckermann linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Thu, 25 Sep 2003 12:22:41 +0200

Andy,
are you aware, that the Trackpoint has the functionality of emulating a
button if it is pressed down? Maybe the new kernel allows you to
configure that particular feature of the Trackpoint as well and is by
default mapped to something, that does a Paste on your ThinkPad!

If I remember right, you said, that the pasting wouldn't happen all the
time but only occasionally... may be only, if you press the Trackpoint
down with enough force to activate this 'button'?!?

Frank