[ltp] Does the t40p support dual display?

Neil Weisenfeld linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Fri, 26 Sep 2003 18:08:35 -0400

The ATI driver comes with a control panel that allows you to choose a
"mode" for the second display.  Either a clone of the primary display,
or a vertical or horizontal extension.  I think that it just updates the
XF86Config and then you need to restart X for it to take effect.

I've done clone mode with the regular XFree86 4.3 driver.  Not sure if
it supports the others.

Neil