[ltp] Does the t40p support dual display?

Neil Weisenfeld linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Fri, 26 Sep 2003 20:27:33 -0400

The ATI control panel comes with the official ATI drivers:

http://www.ati.com/support/products/workstation/firegl8800/linux/firegl8800linuxdrivers.html?type=linux&prodType=firegl&prod=fireLinBedriver&submit.x=5&submit.y=5&submit=GO%21

Note that the FireGL 8800 is not the right chip, but it's all the same
driver and for some reason the web site doesn't allow you a download if
you tell it a Mobile FireGL (but the drivers say that it's supported

My experience has been mixed with this driver, but mostly positive.  I
now use it instead of the standard XFree driver.

Neil