[ltp] another USB problem

Carl Friedberg linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Mon, 29 Sep 2003 12:27:41 -0400

This is just one of many infuriating examples of why IBM should never =
have dropped support of Linux on the Thinkpads.

On M$ w2k and wxp, this just works. It is so annoying to have to chase =
this kind of stuff down.

Anyone have any with a Linksys PowerLine USB adapter? (PLUSB10)

Carl

http://swpat.ffii.org/patente/muster/index.de.html

--=20