[ltp] Switching X screen res's "on the fly"

Tue, 30 Sep 2003 19:05:20 +0100

One more thing you may need to worry about is the frequency range. I
actually need this in my XF86Config4 file:
     HorizSync 20-140
     VertRefresh 50-275
Yes, I know they look outrageous, but it's the only way to get at the
lower resolutions.

I have more details and a helpful script at
www.richardneill.org/a22p-mdk9-1.html#x

Best wishes

Richard

--
rn214@hermes.cam.ac.uk  **  http://www.richardneill.org
Richard Neill, Trinity College, Cambridge, CB21TQ, U.K.