[ltp] T40p + Kernel 2.6.0

Hartwig, Thomas linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Wed, 01 Oct 2003 00:48:42 +0200

Hi Brad,

You are a lucky guy. ;-)
However vesa is not very fast but it should work, even if you don't use
3D support. But suspending still gets down my machine. Can you send me
the output of your lsmod please.
How did you get the sounddriver work. Did you use the kernel integrated
once?

Thanks
Thomas

--
Firma Thomas Hartwig                        Telefon: 030-69599727
Software & IT-Service Spezialisten                www.crapoud.com