[ltp] Aironet Wireless on T40

Siraj Patel linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Thu, 01 Apr 2004 09:31:20 +0000

Right, I've tried the ndiswrapper method, everything installs smoothly. Just
as I thought that this might actually work - get the same problem "Cannot
get driver information: No such device Determining IP information for
wlan0... failed.

PLEASE can anybody help me to get this to work. I couldn't set the wep
encrytion key as its given out dynamically.

Very tired and frustrated,
Siraj