[ltp] PM on Thinkpad T41

Rob Browning linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Thu, 01 Apr 2004 22:28:46 -0600

Micha Holzmann <holzmann@gmx.de> writes:

> What i am getting confused is, with 2.6.1 it was ok. The speed was
> 598 MHz. After echoing powersave into scaling_governor
>
> I am running out of ideas too.

I don't know if this is at all related, but I found that when I built
my kernel to include drivers other than just enhanced speedstep, the
frequency adjustments wouldn't work right.  Unfortunately, I don't
really recall the details, but your situation sounds at least vaguely
familiar.  This was with a recent 2.6 kernel.

--
Rob Browning
rlb @defaultvalue.org and @debian.org; previously @cs.utexas.edu