[ltp] T40 (2372-92G) and 2.6 kernels - pain will not go away

Alex linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Sun, 04 Apr 2004 10:08:59 -0700

On Sun, 2004-04-04 at 00:11, André Wyrwa wrote:
> > I have no clue if that would have solved the problem though, so I'm glad
> > someone more knowledgeable with debian than I stepped in :-)
>
> ;-)
>
> But this is not debian knowledge...it's man modprobe.conf knowledge and
> should be valid for any distro.

*hangs head in shame*

Wow. not my week for linux knowledge apparently. This is rather
embarrassing. You are of course right, it is just man modprobe.conf.
I've never had the occasion to mess with it so I didn't know. Maybe in
future I should RTFM before going off on things I obviously don't know
enough about... :-)