[ltp] Installing USB flash drive

James McKenzie linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Mon, 05 Apr 2004 21:29:41 -0700

Mr. Cooper:

I just created a mount point (/mnt/usbdrive) and linked it to /dev/sda1
in fstab.
Here is the line:
/dev/sda1        /mnt/usbdrive        auto    noauto,owner    0 0

When I want to mount the drive I use the command:
mount /mnt/usbdrive

and I get a nice icon on my Gnome desktop under RH9.

James McKenzie