[ltp] building thinkpad-source on debian

joe peterson linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Thu, 08 Apr 2004 23:19:48 -0500

it appears that you need to apt-get the package 'fakeroot'. Assuming the
syntax is correct from the README this should work, or alternatively you
can use fakeroot in the following way:
fakeroot make-kpkg kernel_image modules_image

hope this helps.