[ltp] 600e Case Surgery

Gary Huntress linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Sat, 10 Apr 2004 13:05:03 -0400

I've got a keyboard replacement for my 600e and I'm attempting to take the
case apart.   I've removed every visible screw on the top and on the bottom
(about 15 screws) and the top bezel is now loose.

However, I can't free it totally.   On the left, it's caught by the phone
jack, and on the right it's caught just behind the headphone jack.

Does anyone know the trick for freeing the bezel?   There must be a tab or
latch of some sort that I haven't found yet.

Regards,
Gary "SuperID" Huntress
FreeSQL.org offering free database hosting to developers
Visit http://www.freesql.org