[ltp] need config file for 2.4.22-ac4 kernel on T40

10 Apr 2004 17:37:56 -0700

Hello,

I hope someone will take pity me and send me their kernel config file.

Right now I'm running RedHat 9 with a stock 2.4.22 kernel that I
managed to compile myself. It works fine.

However I want to try running the 2.4.22-ac4 with the improved speedstep
control. Unfortunately I've been unable to generate a kernel that will
boot on this machine.

If kind soul is running the 2.4.22-ac4 kernel on a IBM T40 thinkpad
I would be most appreciative if they would sent the kernel config file
to me.

Thanks for any help.
-Ram