[ltp] 760XL - DOS NIC Driver - Slightly off topic...

James McKenzie linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Sun, 11 Apr 2004 00:25:12 -0700

Adam:

I liked the RealPort cards when they were available. Don't know if they
are still being made. Nice support and they worked in the 760E(D) series
of IBM Thinkpads. Were supposed to be NE2000 compatible at the register
level.

James McKenzie