[ltp] need config file for 2.4.22-ac4 kernel on T40

Sun, 11 Apr 2004 09:00:08 -0700 (PDT)

Ram Bhamidipaty writes:
 >  >
 >  > Maybe you can just try the FC1 kernel and see if it works with RH9.
 >  >
 >  > http://mirrors.kernel.org/fedora/core/updates/1/i386/kernel-2.4.22-1.2174.nptl.i686.rpm
 >  >

 >  Good idea - I'm downloading it now. I'll let everyone know how it works.

It works fine. I installed the new kernal and all is well. I also installed
cpufreqd and that is working as well. The only problem I ran into was that with
the new kernel the RPM package manager has some kind of problem - but the solution
is to set an environment variable when using RPM:

  LD_ASSUME_KERNEL=2.2.5

With that setting rpm works fine. Thanks for the suggestion!!

-Ram